Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Paintball Supplies!

Also check out another page we have which offers great deals on paintball gear. Feel free to share your opinions on this as well!
H&S Paintball


I cant wait to try these out, they seem like quite the stuff.
http://www.hnspaintball.com/showitem.php?item=008579
"Real Action Paintball just raised the bar for training projectiles with a ball that is impervious to temperature and weather, improves accuracy...and actually flies farther. RAP4's new Guided Optimum Longer Flight (G.O.L.F.) Powder Ball is made of wax, with dimples covering the surface to affect the way air moves around the ball. The center is powder, which leaves an obvious mark on impact. This powder fill cannot "settle out" over time, and does not resist acceleration the way liquid and paint fills do - it is the ideal fill for promoting accuracy. The aerodynamically dimpled surface decreases drag, thus increasing range."
I found this wonderful review by Connor and I definitely feel that I want these. I look forward to giving my own review on these soon! http://www.greyops.net/2009/12/rap4-golf-paintball-review-shooting.html




v

No comments:

Post a Comment